Grand Lecturer’s Convention 2019:
- Who: All brothers in good standing (including Entered Apprentices and Fellowcrafts) are welcome!
- What: A Ham and Scalloped dinner followed by the 2019 GL’s Convention!
- Where: Friendship Lodge #153, 940 Montrose Turnpike Owego N.Y. 13827.
- When: Wednesday, November 13th. Dinner served at 5:30 p.m. Convention start time is 7 p.m.
- How: You show up, and we all have a good time!
- Program: We will be coving opening a lodge on the 1st degree. We will also cover the Apron Presentation, the Working Tools, the Lecture of Reasons as a Walk About, and a general Q&A with the GL.
- Need: I’m looking for volunteers to help with the above program. We need “officers” as well as individuals to “answer” questions. I will provide scripts for those who take parts and need practice… I will be planning a rehearsal, date TBD.
- Contact: Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or text/call 607-972-7965, or on Facebook (Keith Price)!